Waterford Services is concerned about the environment within which we operate. We recognize and accept the responsibility to practice good operating procedures that will incorporate sound environmental procedures. In support of this, we are committed to the following environmental principles:
- We will incorporate policies and procedures in the areas of spill response and containment, and ensure all our employees understand their responsibilities.
- We will respect all environmental laws, regulations, and governmental policies.
- We will develop an understanding among our employees of their responsibilities regarding environmental issues.
- We will continually review our processes to ensure compliance with environmental regulations and to maintain our environmental commitments.
- We will maintain our equipment in order to operate at peak efficiency.
- Waterford Services wishes to stress that all individuals in the workplace, at all levels and job functions, must accept their responsibility to ensure our success. We are committed to providing the necessary support to ensure that all employees can help achieve the objectives within the policy commitment.